About Me

My photo
Hello everyone! Starting an Etsy store and selling my arts and crafts has been something I've been wanting to do for quite awhile now, and I'm finally taking that first step! My true passion is creating art, specifically painting. I love acrylics, but I've been experimenting with watercolor more recently. I adore the dreamy, abstract look watercolors can give to a painting, so I'd like to try to do more of that. Unfortunately, finding the time to set up the drop cloths and all my paint supplies, plus shutting out my two very curious cats can be a challenge. But I still have that itch to create- so I've been browsing pinterest for ideas of fun crafts I can create and I have a few ideas brewing. :) I have lots more to share, so I expect this About section to be updated frequently. Be sure to check back! All the best, Cyndi

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

10 Epic Gifts That Any Gamer Will Love



If you have a gamer in your life, you know it can be really difficult to find them a gift that will really impress them! I spent several days searching high and low, and I've narrowed this list down to 10 unique gifts for gamers that really stand out.

1. RBG Lighting Gaming Mouse Pad. How cool is this? This mouse pad has a 7 color lighting effect and a micro textured surface for precise mouse control. I really want one of these, myself.



HAVIT MP851 RGB Lighting Hard Gaming Mouse Pad

2. FOR THE HORDE! Ok, so I've tipped my hand and I confess, I'm a horde player at heart. I was recently part of a Secret Santa gift exchange with my guild and wanted to find something really neat for my guildie. I settled on this coaster that I found on Etsy and I was beyond impressed when it arrived! The detail and quality of this coaster were top notch, and my friend loved it.



Leather Coaster, Crest of the Horde

3. This caught my eye for just being cool and unique. I guess this is what you'd call a die hard gamer. ;) I could see this being a great gift for a teen.



Skull Gamer Figurine


4. I've been a fan of Monopoly since I was a kid, and have collected a few collectors editions over the years. I don't have this one yet, but it's on my wish list for sure. (Dibs on the Blingtron token!)



World of Warcraft Monopoly

5. I really love this wall decal- and if you know anyone with a man cave, this would be a really great gift idea. Especially if they love console gaming.



Game Controllers Wall Decal

6. Speaking of game controllers.. wow! This custom PS4 controller is certainly eye catching. I think a lot of gamers could appreciate this on a few different levels. ;)



Custom PS4 Controller

7. Here's a funny gag gift! There's not a gamer out there that hasn't cracked a Cthulhu joke at some point. This one is bound  to get a laugh.



Cthulu Beanie

8. Ok, this is another one I can personally recommend. I got my Space Navigator MANY years ago, I'm going to venture a guess and say it was around 2008, and I still use it on a daily basis. It works especially well in virtual worlds like Second Life, and it's great for making machinima. I know other people have used it for other programs like Google Earth. The best way I can describe it is try to imagine you are piloting a drone, so you have the freedom to glide your camera around anywhere. Personally, I've only used it for Second Life, but you can get more details on how it can be used by following the product link.



Space Navigator 3D Mouse

9. Here's another personal recommendation. Back around Christmas time, I was scouring the internet trying to find some gift ideas for my Dad, who is big into old computers and retro gaming. I found this shop on Etsy that sells miniature, high detail models of computers and gaming systems that are 3D printed. I've heard of 3D printing but had never seen it before. My Dad collects old Amiga computers and software, and Rabbit Engineering had a full Amiga set up, right down to a tiny, match box sized version of the original box! It was my Dad's favorite Christmas gift and he's still showing it off to his friends. The shop sells many different miniature game systems, consoles and computers. I picked this Game Boy for this blog post. The detail is truly remarkable.



Mini 3D Printed Game Boy

10. This last one I haven't used personally, but I have seen. My Dad got this for himself for Christmas, and I had a look at it. It comes pre-loaded with 200 games that you can actually play! Mind you, this hand held Retro Machine is tiny, so the screen and controls are extremely small. But it's a great novelty gift.



Retro Handheld Machine

I hope this list gave you some good ideas! Have you tried any of them? Comment below and share your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment